Professional Jugema boilers are multifunctional appliances for heat treatment of food products and much more. They are used mainly in meat processing plants for cooking products and cooked meat as well as melting fat. Considering mentioned versatility of applications of the kettles, we offer clients many types and technological solutions which support work and usage of that machinery. Please find below information about standard types of kettles as well as tailor-made ones according to clients’ demands and target tasks of kettles.
- Boilers are made in stainless steel and use an oil jacket. Versions with electrical, gas, oil and steam heating are available. Standard Cooking Boilers
- This type of cooking boiler facilitates unloading of product due to a hydraulic unloader. Cooking Boilers with hydraulic unload
- Our boilers are assigned for brewing and cooking products and cured meat products, as well as fat melting. Boilers for meat industry
- Gastronomic cooking boilers are designed to cook and heat food in large kitchens and to prepare products in meat processing facilities. Gastronomic Cooking Boilers
- Device is designed for melting fat and for cooking food which needs mixing. Tilting mixer kettles
- Electric frying pan PU-300E type is designed for frying, stewing and cooking gastronomic products. Adjustable stirring system and scrapers scraping off the bottom and the sides fitted in the kettle increase significantly universalism of the appliance and range of products which can be heat-treated. Electric Frying Pan