Multi-tasking smoking chambers are basic appliance in the offer of gastronomic equipment. The chambers are manufactured in different versions: with electric power, oil power, gas power or steam power. Steering has been significantly automated to control all processes in each appliance in a comfortable way. Our cooking and smoking chambers and other chambers used in production and processing of food: roasting chambers, cooking chambers, dyeing chambers, climatic and maturation chambers or smokers are made of highest quality materials: stainless steel with silicone sealings. Furthermore, all smoking chambers are of high functionality, which is a hallmark of all Jugema products.
- Cooking & smoking chambers have modular design. Both single- and multi-trolley versions are available. The appliance is made in stainless steel with silicone sealing. Cooking & Smoking Chambers
- Roasting chambers are assigned to baking at temperatures up to 200°C. Available technological processes are dry roasting, roasting and moistening, overheating and overdrying. Roasting Сhambers
- Cooking chambers are modular design and allow for cooking or pasteurization. Each module has its own ventilation system which allows for euqal thermal treatment in the whole chamber. Cooking Сhambers
- A tunnel smoke chamber was constructed and installed for a special demand of a client. The goal was to create an appliance allowing for a very short product treatment. Tunnel Smoke Chambers
- Dyeing chamber is used for natural dyeing of casing of finely chopped sausages. Colouring agent is constantly homogenized in the container with a circulation system mounted on the side of the chamber. Dyeing Chambers
- The chamber is used for ripening, air drying and preservation of matured or smoked sausages and other meat products in an air conditioned room. The range of temperature/humidity adjusting is 10°C to 18°C and up to 90% of relative humidity. Basing on the experience there was developed the microprocessor climate control system. Climatic & Ripening Chambers